Title: Accounting & Finance Coordinator
Company Name: Pasir Petroleum Resources Limited
Job Location: Jakarta Selatan
Career Level: Supervisor/Coordinator
Years Of Experience: 8 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Handling Accounting and Taxation to ensure the reporting are accurate, timely and comply with regulation and standard.
- Prepare full sets of monthly Financial Statement.
- Prepare and analyze Actual versus Budget reconciliation on all standard costs.
- Establish, perform and coordinate the implementation of Finance and Accounting procedure.
- Manage cash inflows and outflows efficiently.
- Handling financial reports to SKK Migas, such as FMR, FQR, etc.
- Prepare Budgeting (WP&B) to SKK Migas.
- Supervise accounts staff.
- Liaise with internal, external, auditor and any other related parties.
- Other job duties assigned.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 8 years of finance/accounting experiences in Oil and Gas Industry (KKKS).
- Certified in A & B Tax Brevet.
- Minimum intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Excel.