Title: Center Manager of EF English First Cikarang
Company Name: EF English First
Job Location: Cikarang
Career Level: Supervisor/Coordinator
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
Responsible for the overall management of a center. Duties encompass. Running a sales operation the center day to day. Work together with EF's regional support office to implement national level marketing strategies and maintain a high level of customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Sales - Supervise the sales team, implement and manage the sales processes, set and achieve sales targets.
• Marketing - Plan and execute marketing activities to build, maintain and promote the brand in the local market, attract potential customers for visits, sales and re-sales.
• Operations - Work with the Director of Studies to optimize school operations and to ensure teaching quality and high student satisfaction and retention.
• Recruiting and Training - Be in charge of staff employment, ensure all staff receive appropriate training and participate in evaluations of both Indonesian and foreign staff.
• Finance and Accounting - Ensure accounting tasks are carried out effectively and clearly; create annual budget, arrange the payment of reasonable expenses according to budget and approved guidelines
• Logistics - Ensure that all departments have timely and effective logistics support.
• Technology and Systems - Make sure IT and computer equipment meets the standard. Ensure that all relevant information is registered in properly in the production system.
• Center facilities – continuously maintain a safe, clean, functioning and friendly center environment, following the standards set by EFRequirements
* Minimum D3 / S1 degree or above in any field, preferably business management
* At least 3-4 years of working experience in fast-paced growth environment, managerial or senior position, independently handled overall management and experienced work with people from different culture, preferably in the service industry.
* Able to communicate well in English, both spoken and written
* Strong interpersonal skills and proven track record in team leadership and staff management.
* Sales and marketing background, previous experience in meeting sales targets a plus.
* Organizational abilities, detail-oriented and able to manage complex multifaceted organization.
* Problem-solver and self-motivated. Can work under pressure, creative, has good communication and analytical skill
* Good people management skill, able to hire, train and monitor staff.
* Basic finance management skills.
* Good computer skills, including MS-Office