Title: Deputy Lead Strategic Planning & New Initiatives
Company Name: Keppel Land
Job Location: Jakarta Raya
Career Level: Manager/Assistant Manager
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Grad, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
1. A Bachelor Degree in any discipline
2. At least 3-5 years of experience in the Business Development & Research field. Have an experienced background working in a reputable property developer or property consultant or property-related fund
3. In-depth knowledge about the real estate market in the Greater Jakarta region, especially the landed housing/residential segment
4. Able to think big picture strategically
5. Competent in financial modelling and capable of conducting feasibility studies for potential deals
6. Have ability to execute initiatives
7. Highly independent and motivated
8. Have strong leadership skill and have ability to lead a team
9. Open, progressive and have agile mindset.
10. Customer centric and digital savy
11. Fluent & proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
12. Have effective communication and presentation skill
13. Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Program, especially MS. Excel
1. Assist Lead Strategic Thinking & Initiatives in formulating corporate strategies and investment in new initiatives/companies.
2. Source & identify for new initiatives/companies and partnership opportunities.
3. Perform market research, feasibility studies/valuation, and due diligence on specific potential deals to determine investment viability.
4. Assist in developing deal structure and proposals, enter into negotiation with parties.
5. Assist in preparing Board Paper and management memo for investment in new projects, and ensure progress in on-going projects.
6. Collate and analyze information on regulation, economic, market, and competition related to property industry to improve understanding of market trends.
7. As assigned by direct Supervisor.