Title: EXECUTIVE PASTRY CHEF
Company Name: PT Indo Berkat Mandiri
Job Location: Batam
Career Level: Supervisor/Coordinator
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Prof Cert, Diploma, Adv Diploma
Employment Status: Contract
- Tunjangan Tempat Tinggal
- Tunjangaan Kendaraan
Job Description :
- Teach culinary classes according to the curriculum
- Relates professional/life/industry experience to learning through professional/technical skills development, introduction of industry perspective into courses, and active awareness of professional/industry trends and opportunities.
- Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning process.
- Assure classes are conducted in a manner that complies with principles of food safety and sanitation.
- Develop instruction materials and handouts for students.
- Setup classroom, lab, and other school equipment and supplies for students.
- Prepare assignments, tests, projects to improve student's academic performance.
- Assess student performance through observation and interaction, along with written and practical examinations.
- Culinary diploma or evidence of formal Culinary Education.
- Minimum of four (4) years of culinary experience with some supervisory responsibilities.
- Flexible schedule (including weekends and evenings) to accommodate class schedules.
- Fine dining experience preferred.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a collaborative manner with other departments and teams.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel