Title: Finance Manager - Manufacturing
Company Name: PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Job Location: Jakarta Raya
Career Level: Manager/Assistant Manager
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Grad, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
The Finance Manager will report directly to the Finance Director and you will need to be hands on at work. This is a key role for the organization as you will be expected to provide accurate financial information to management for decision making and to maintain company cash flow and minimize risk of the company.
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company with large operations around the globe. It has many different products, developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Assist the Finance Director & Senior Managers in verifying and improving data integrity by analysing and verifying completeness and timeliness of data.
- Provide costing, forecasting, and budgeting analysis and report.
- Coordinate and communicate with the local team members to ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting of financial information.
- Prepare Consolidated Financial Statements.
- Technical accounting support to operating businesses.
- Supporting on a variety of ad hoc projects as required.
- Provides timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses, in an easy to understand format such as tables, charts and graphs.
This role is based in Sidoarjo and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of finance and accounting, as well as some years of experience in a manufacturing business. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree, majored in Accounting/Finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA).
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in similar roles.
- Strong background of costing in manufacturing industry.
- Familiar with SAP.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
- High level of ethics and integrity.
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships.
- Business level of English is preferred.
- Be a part of strong multinational manufacturing company with wonderful culture, history and reputation.
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Opportunity to work in Sidoarjo.