Title: HR & GA
Company Name: PT. Procon Indo Sekata
Job Location: Jakarta Utara
Career Level: Manager/Assistant Manager
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Grad, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree
Employment Status: Contract
- Opportunity for a diversity of learning experiences
- Taking care of facility management and maintenance, office supplies, relation to service providers, business and personal contacts, potential vendors and relations, and cleaning and housekeeping services;
- Responsible for handling general affairs and office management, e.g. photocopy machine, printer, telephony, electricity, water, AC, snacks etc
- Perform compensation and benefits activities for employees on-site and off-site in accordance with the prevailing company and government laws and regulations relating to human resources to ensure all employee's rights are managed well to support the company’s operations.
- Communicate corporate policies to all site employees to create a conducive industrial relationship between employees and the company.
- Maintain employee data in the HR information system database to ensure that all employee data are valid and updated.
- Conduct recruitment & selection administrative activities by the company’s needs and policies to support the company’s operations.
- Conduct administrative HR duties such as liaising with healthcare facilities for sick employees, issuing reference letters, and preparing workforce permits and other obligations regarding human resources by liaising with the local Department of Labor.
- Coordinate site office asset maintenance regularly to ensure all assets are well maintained and operationally ready.
- Maintain and coordinate site office logistic needs, ensuring all site office logistics are always available and by the logistical needs of the project.
- Managing the recruitment process from start to end.
- Assist in the creation of SOP's
- Assist in the onboarding process
- Minimum Bachelor Degree all major with min GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
- Required Competencies: Recruitment, Industrial Relation, Employee Relation, People Development, HR Administrative, General Affairs.
- GOOD COMMUNICATION, leadership & managerial skills and has to be passionate in human resources
- GOOD COMMAND in ENGLISH both verbal and written
- Willing to be located North Jakarta (Work on-site)