Title: IT Security Engineer - Indonesia
Company Name: DOCDOC PTE.LTD
Job Location: Jakarta Selatan
Career Level: Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
This position will play a key role in managing internal IT systems and assist in corporate network security. You'll be providing security testing, managing AWS security, and implementing end-user security . You will be working in a high-intensity environment demanding the ability to multitask, be proactive in improving efficiency, and ability to learn new technology as required by the organization.
- Minimum 3~5 years of full-time experience as an IT system administration, Mac user support, or junior security engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or post-graduate diploma related IT discipline preferred with CompTIA A+ or CEH certification.
- Hands-on experience on AWS, Active Directory and network security is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of supporting a Mac-based environment and troubleshooting.
- Previous experience working with call center solutions and cloud operations is preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English.
- Perform system administration, configuration, and operational management of various IT systems and network services used by the company.
- Perform vulnerability assessment and security testing of our web-based products, internal network, and cloud infrastructure.
- Perform on-site and remote troubleshooting for Mac-based end-user applications and devices across all offices and locations.
- Support active directory, centralized user and network management, and IT asset inventory maintenance.
- Monitor automated security events and other system alerts.
- Deploy end-user applications and configure tools when required.
- Assist in performing basic cloud operations in AWS.
Job benefits and compensation
- DocDoc offers a very competitive salary and yearly bonus
- 15 days paid vacation/sick days each year, earned at a rate of 1.25 days per month
- MacBook Pro computer provided for use
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work from home from time to time