Title: IT Security Engineer - Indonesia
Company Name: DOCDOC PTE.LTD
Job Location: Jakarta Selatan
Career Level: Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
This position will play a key role in managing internal IT systems and assist in corporate network security. You'll be providing system administration, technology operations, user support, system troubleshooting, and performing security vulnerability testing.
This candidate will be working in a high-intensity environment demanding the ability to multitask, pro-active in improving efficiency, and ability to learn new technology as required by the organization.
- Minimum 3~5 years of full-time experience as an IT system administration, Mac user support, or junior security engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or post-graduate diploma related IT discipline preferred with CompTIA A+ or CEH certification.
- Hands-on experience on AWS, Active Directory and network security is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of supporting a Mac-based environment and troubleshooting.
- Previous experience working with call center solutions and cloud operations is preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English.
- Perform system administration, configuration, and operational management of various IT systems and network services used by the company.
- Perform vulnerability assessment and security testing of our web-based products, internal network, and cloud infrastructure.
- Perform on-site and remote troubleshooting for Mac-based end-user applications and devices across all offices and locations.
- Support active directory, centralized user and network management, and IT asset inventory maintenance.
- Monitor automated security events and other system alerts.
- Deploy end-user applications and configure tools when required.
- Assist in performing basic cloud operations in AWS.
Job benefits and compensation
- DocDoc offers a very competitive salary and yearly bonus
- 15 days paid vacation/sick days each year, earned at a rate of 1.25 days per month
- MacBook Pro computer provided for use
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work from home from time to time