Title: LITIGATION ASSOCIATE/LAWYER
Company Name: FA Indrawan Darsyah Santoso
Job Location: Jakarta Selatan
Career Level: Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Grad, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
JOB VACANCY – LITIGATION ASSOCIATE
We are currently seeking a competent lawyer to join our litigation practice. The individual in this role would be responsible for handling dispute matters of the firm’s clients, maintaining case files, adhering to court requirements and acting as an advocate to the firm’s clients.
The ideal candidate must have prior experience in litigation practice and holding a PERADI advocate license.
General Job Description:
1. Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations;
2. Give legal advice to clients;
3. Draft documents for court proceedings (i.e. claims, petitions, pleadings, appeal, and cassation briefs etc.);
4. Draft and review contracts and deeds;
5. Draft demand letters and responses;
6. Maintain case file documents;
7. Represent clients in mediations and negotiations as well as legal proceedings in court;
8. Carry out legal and regulatory researches.
The Requirements and Qualifications:
1. A bachelor of laws (S.H.) from a reputable university;
2. Member of Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI);
3. At least 2 years’ experience in litigation practice;
4. Sound knowledge of Indonesian civil procedures, civil code, insolvency laws, industrial relations law and arbitration law;
6. Professional attitude and strong personal ethics;
7. Able to work autonomously and as a part of a team;
8. Capable of managing high pressure working conditions due to nature of work;
9. Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both verbal and written;
10. Capable of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
We offer career path and competitive benefit package.
We invite those who are interested and meet the above qualifications to send your: (i) application letter; (ii) CV with elaboration of working experiences and recent colored photograph; and (iii) copy of PERADI advocate license; and (iv) copy of academic certificates, to:
P.S.: Size of email MUST NOT exceed 2 MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further recruitment process.