Title: Manager Commercial Hospital Regional Indonesia Barat
Company Name: PT Morula Indonesia
Job Location: Jakarta Pusat
Career Level: Manager/Assistant Manager
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
- 1. Understand the needs of Morula potential and existing customers and consumers (patients) and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet those needs.
- 2. Develop long term vision, annual commercial and budgeting plans, execute flawlessly, and evaluate through feedback system .
- 3. Responsible to achieve Morula KPIs, especially on commercial terms, including targets, budgets and costs.
- 4. Finding new source of growth, either new service, new products, new channel, new territory and new patient segment.
- 5. Responsible for Consumer and Customer Satisfaction survey and improvement, collaborate closely with Operation team to improve service excellence and consumer satisfaction
- 6. Work closely with doctors, to expose doctors and improve Morula brand perception in collaboration with other departments such as Operations, HR, Finance, Corporate Plan, Clinician and Scientist (laboratory – embryologists).
- 7. Responsible to manage Marketing Manager (brand management), Marketing Communication Manager and Sales team (Key Account Management) and overall Commercial team, including recruitment, assessment, coaching and development.
· Submitting budget for approval to Finance, MD and CEO as per RKAP / plan.Non-Financial
· Manage team of 2 Managers and overall Commercial supervisors & staffs General
Qualifications Technical Competencies 15 competencies
Minimum Requirements Educations
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Master Degree is preferred Certifications ( MARS )
3 – 4 years of experience managing marketing and sales (key accounts) as Marketing Managers and Sales (Key Account) Managers Specific Knowledge and Skills Required
· Experience in managing brands, dealing with consumers / patients, especially in medical communities is a plus
· Experience working with research agency and other marketing agencies (marketing, creative, media) and working with customer communities
· Experience in working with PR agency and digital marketing agencies, ability at content management is a plus
· Experience in handling customers and key account management and have strong sales leadership
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level
- Hospital & Health Care
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
- Customer ServiceMarketing