Title: Media Creator
Company Name: Yayasan Zad Indonesia
Job Location: Jakarta Raya
Career Level: Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Grad, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Lokasi kantor strategis
- Lingkungan kerja menyenangkan
- Jam kerja weekday senin sampai Jumat
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create creative scenario for showing up the project and program implementation of Yayasan Zad Indonesia.
- Take photos and videos related to the project of Yayasan Zad Indonesia.
- Edit video to insert photo, music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors by using editing equipment.
- Set up and operate software related to produce a media final product.
- Cut shot sequences to different angles at specific points in scenes, making each individual cut as fluid and seamless as possible.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Produce advocacy and communications materials in Social Media and any of form of publishing media.
- Manage the website by regularly updating information and all information posted publicly, in content.
- Research, write, proofread, and edit all media content, implement and manage media campaigns.
- University degree in subject related to Communication and Media.
- Having skill as Photographer, Videographer and Media Editor.
- Minimum experience three (3) years in media sector.
- Verbal and written skills both English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Having good communication skill.
- Having good writing skill.
- Having good research skill.
- Having a good skill in preparing and creating presentation, report and other pulishing material both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Having a good understanding of the posting media creator in socia media.