Title: Network & System Engineer
Company Name: PT ILOGO INFRALOGY
Job Location: Jakarta Barat
Career Level: Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Prof Cert, Diploma, Adv Diploma, Bachelor's Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
*) Network Engineer
• D3/S1 in Informatics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering discipline
• Having knowledge in TCP/IP, internet and networking.
• Having knowledge and familiar with Cisco Products
• Having good communication skill & good attitude
• Having minimum 1 year experience (fresh graduate is welcome to apply)
• Having CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Routing & Switching.
• Analyze customer needs
• Provide solutions and give recommendations to the customer according to their needs.
• Preventive and corrective maintenance
• Troubleshooting and solving customer's problem
• Responsive services
*) System Engineer
- Candidate must proses at least a Bachelor's Degress, Engineering (computer/telecommunication)
- Minimum 1-3 Years experience as a system Engineer
- Have basic knowledge about server, storage, and network (generally)
- Have knowledge of vmware virtualization technology
- Have Knowledge and experience in Linux-based system (eg: ubuntu, Centors, debian, Fedora, etc)
- Have Knowledge and experience in server configuration and tech stacls, eg: apache, Nginx, Unicorn, Cron, etc
- Have knowledge and experience in server clustering, replication, Rollback, backup and storage management
- Have knowledge about endpoint antivirus on-premise and cloud.
- Familiar with Nutanix (HCI) or virtualization, and having certification is a benefit
- Having good knowledge in software backup solution.
- Manage all system requirement and installed infrastructure
- Build, configurae, testm and maintain operating systems, software and hardware
- Setting up, installation, testing, and maintaining operating systems and hardware
- Evaluate the existing system and provide coodination if you experience problems with the system
- Perform sizing of IT infrastructure needs.
- Manage both physical, virtualization and colocation server administration.
- Experience perform data backup and restore
- Designing IT Intfrastucture topology
- Good for communication and can work with team
- Have good skill for presentation product, good analisys and can work under presure.
*) Manage services - CCNA / CCNP
- Minimum D3/S1 Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer/Informatics or majors relevant to being responsible for the given job.
- Have a CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certificate with expertise Routing & Switching or Security (Preferred)
- Experience for Configuring Network devices.
- Experience handling fortigate Firewall devices.
- Willing to be placed at the customer (Residence Engineer)
• Behave well and be able to maintain company values
• Communicate well and be able to work as a team
• Have a good analysis