Title: Product Support Engineer (Fintech)
Company Name: PT Talentvis Consulting Indonesia
Job Location: Jakarta Raya
Career Level: Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Research and identify root cause to application, system, and infrastructure issues by diagnosing and troubleshooting them
- Ask issue reporters targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track issues and their findings clearly through to resolution on Jira, within agreed time limits
- Maintain communication with reporters through a series of actions, usually via chat, until the issue is resolved
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. the initial team of PMs, developers, and QAs)
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Work well and closely with , The Product team, Data Analysts, Android, Backend, Infrastructure Engineers, QA Engineers
- Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, have excellent work ethic, and have strong customer success mentality.
- Can communicate clearly, timely, and professionally:
- With technical and non-technical users,
- With leadership roles and individual contributors
- In English and Indonesian.
- Expert in multi-tasking, both in executing and managing projects thoroughly in issue tracking tools.
- Expert or willing to learn on how to utilize monitoring tools for troubleshooting
- Python for web backend development
- Android for mobile app development
- Hands-on experience working with REST API and any collaboration tool for API development.
- Hands-on experience working with SQL and any collaboration tool for API development.
- Highly skilled in working on Linux-based OS and open source IDE.
- 1 year of experience building and maintaining software applications used by a large user base.