Title: Production Admin Unit
Company Name: PT Mitra Prodin
Job Location: Gianyar
Career Level: Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)
Years Of Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Grad, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating a one day work plan based on the direction of the Supervisor Admin Unit.
- Input the daily attendance data of employees in the unit.
- Input production results and reject in the unit.
- Provide forms and/or other supporting documents for the unit and distribute and/or collect them according to procedures.
- Coordinate with HRD regarding the placement and transfer of employees, and distribution of employee benefits (salary slips, BPJS, uniforms, masks, hair cap, employment contracts, etc.).
- Disseminate and communicate to production employees about Company regulations related to Production.
- Assisting with the administration needed by superiors in connection with operations.
- Check the employee absences recap; what functions are absent, how many times the employee is absent, whether with permission or not, why is the employee absent, etc.
- Assist in checking cigarette paper and reject filters in the unit together with glue worker and / or other related parties.
- Coordinate with the Room Supervisor if there is a glue worker in the unit who is absent and find backups.
- Follow up employee who is absent in the unit and coordinate with teachers and / or with HRD.
- Report to HRD if there is employee in the unit who is not present without information for more than 3 days to ensure what treatment should be given.
- Report any problems that occur in the unit and its environment to superiors and / or related parties.
- Increase knowledge about work methods and work procedures in order to work more efficiently and effectively.
CORE COMPETENCIES / KNOWLEDGE & SKILL:
- Strong in Formula Excel and Words
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- People management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people, delegate work and explain ideas
- Teamworking skills
- Have a good interpersonal character
- Have administrative & correspondence skills
- Bachelor Degree in major related to the position.
- Minimum 1 year experience in General Administration. (Preferably in manufacturing industry)