Title: Senior Associate
Company Name: AS FIRM
Job Location: Jakarta Pusat
Career Level: Supervisor/Coordinator
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Able to handle cases by oneself or by teamwork, is experienced in the mechanics and/or operations of litigation cases, and is able to provide quality solutions using legal reasoning to litigation cases, both in special civil cases, and criminal cases.
- Equipped with the necessary tools and knowledge in drafting, revising, and editing of legal documents, both in litigation and or non-litigation related paperworks.
- Prepared, and responsible to end legal matters or execute legal cases.
- Able to communicate efficiently, provide advice of value, and negotiate with external parties, maintaining a trustworthy relationship.
- Able to work under-pressure, and is always ready to coordinate amongst Partners, speers, or juniors, with the right sense of urgency.
- Able to lead, or be led, while generating a positive atmosphere at work, and is able to represent the firm with a positive attitude in public.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Master’s Degree in Law is preferred
- Minimum Age of 25, Maximum Age of 28
- Must have Advocate’s License
- Minimum Working Experience of 3 years, Senior Associates preferred
- Fluency in English is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Teams, and/or Google Workspace.