Title: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING/PR COORDINATOR
Company Name: BAWA (Bali Animal Welfare Association)
Job Location: Bali
Career Level: Supervisor/Coordinator
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
Seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic, self-driven Social Media Marketing/PR Coordinator to work as part of a team to help develop and grow the organisation’s public image, audience, and donor base locally and internationally through use of digital marketing strategies.
Responsible for the development of a robust social marketing strategy, it is most important that the successful candidate has proven experience of growing audiences and increasing engagement through dynamic, inspiring, and targeted paid ad campaigns.
- Plan and manage a schedule of paid social media ads
- Regularly report on social media progress, including post/page performance statistics and engagement.
- Apply critical assessment to evaluate what's working and what's not, as well as monitor trends in order to make recommendations for future content ideas and areas for growth.
- Track all call-to-action links from social media/email marketing that drive traffic to the organisations website to comprehend supporter engagement, acquisition, and conversions.
- Partner with the Social Media Manager on overall page management across all platforms.
- Assist the Social Media Manager in content creation, copywriting, posting, and production of graphics where required for social media, e-newsletters, etc.
- Seek opportunities for further international exposure through blogs, articles, and press releases on external platforms, and assist in copywriting for this
- Seek out, build, and maintain influencer/ambassador relationships locally and internationally
- Have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Marketing, or similar
- Min 2 years experience in a similar position
- Substantial experience using social media marketing tools
- Passionate about animals and animal welfare
- Excellent written and verbal English writing and communication skills
- Confident and dynamic personality, ability to network
- Focused, organised, goal oriented
- Can work independently on deadlines
- Creative and able to suggest new ideas