Title: SQL Developer
Company Name: PT.KSI
Job Location: Jakarta Raya
Career Level: Supervisor/Coordinator
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Contract
- Develop MS-SQL Queries, procedures and custom reports.
- Develop high-quality database solutions.
- Use T-SQL to develop and implement procedures and functions.
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
- Research required data.
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Suggest new queries.
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant degree.
- Proven years of experience as an SQL Developer or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Transparent Data Encryption (TDE).
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases.
- Critical thinker and a team player.
- Good time-management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.