Title: Team Leader Telemarketing
Company Name: PT Evecare Indonesia Trading
Job Location: Jakarta Selatan
Career Level: Supervisor/Coordinator
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: SMU, Higher Sec
Employment Status: Contract
● Leads and monitors activities of Telesales Representatives to ensure effective performance to achieve the KPI
● Support sales team and monitor the quality of phone calls, directing and guiding the telesales method of selling, offering, and handling objection about products to Customers
● Provides motivation to Representatives through individual one on one coaching/counseling, goal setting, periodic meetings and getting commitment from Telesales in regard with KPI.
● Trains staff on products and services (through in/formal training and one-on-one coaching/ mentoring) by focusing on the sales process to ensure maximum buy back rate/sales conversion.
● Prepare Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports, including Telesales Performance Report & sales report.
● Responsible to minimize Attrition rate & liaise with HR Recruiter to prepare Telesales pipeline.
● Actively involved to review and preparing script with Manager, Trainer & QA
● Carry out other tasks of management
1. Maximum 38 years old
2. 3+ years of Telesales Experience in Bank, Insurance or health Industry
3. Experience developing a telesales & strong sales team
4. Multi-tasking Ability to handle various jobs in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
5. Strong analytical skills. Proven ability to review detailed data and create valuable analyst
6. Strong ability to identify root causes & Problem solving skills and prepare recommendation.
7. Experience in managing large scale operation teams either in bank, insurance or Medical Telesales
8. English Active
9. Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.