QuickBooks crash com error in Windows 11 means sudden crash of the active QuickBooks windows. This can be caused by more than one factor and can lead to loss of work. In the wake of the error, you won’t be able to process payroll services, no matter how many attempts you make.
You might get some workaround for the time being, but it will obviously be frustrating to handle. If you are having this error, you are at the right place. We will provide you with the reason and ways to fix the issue to eliminate the error in time.
Indeed, resolving the issue in QuickBooks can be overwhelming, but you need not worry about the same. You can dial TFN +1(855)-955-1942 if you require any assistance regarding QuickBooks
What Are the Causes of Crash Com Error in QuickBooks?
Different issues can lead you to QuickBooks Desktop crash com error:
- Having an older version of QuickBooks will often lead to cash off the open QuickBooks windows.
- A damaged or corrupt QuickBooks File can also lead you to have a Quickbooks crash com error.
- If you have recently updated Windows, there is a possibility the installation is not done properly, and hence you are getting the issue.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Crash Com Error in Windows
Look at the methods below and choose one to fix the QB crash com error in Windows 11. Try the next fix in line till the error seems to be resolved:
Method 1: Update your QuickBooks Software
Older versions do not have the latest bug fixes; hence, you should update your QuickBooks:
- Open the QuickBooks application and then navigate to the help tab in the open program windows.
- Also, make sure to run the program as admin before you head to download the QuickBooks update.
- After you have clicked the help tab, a few corresponding options will appear for those who choose to click on the Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Then click on the Update Now tab and then follow it by selecting all the necessary updates required.
- After the above steps, click on the Get Updates button at the end.
- Now allow the downloads to finish.
- The screen will notify you once the download is finished.
- Now, you will see the screen with a message asking for the installation process. You can choose to install now, and the process will begin.
- In case of approval for installation, click Yes to agree.
Facing QuickBooks Error 15103? Read Solutions to Instantly Handle QuickBooks Error 15103
Method 2: Download the Tool Hub and Run Repairs From It
Download and install QB tool hub and run Quick Fix My Program:
- Go to the Intuit site, try to download the QuickBooks tool hub program and then work to install QuickBooks.
- This can be done by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the program.
- Next, save the program on a location that is easy to trace.
- We suggest saving it on the Windows desktop; if not on the Windows desktop, you can also consider saving it in the downloads folder on the system.
- Retrieve the QuickBooks tool hub program by clicking on the program’s icon on the desktop, or you can also do so by browsing it on the Windows search bar.
- Next, when the program windows open, you will see a few tabs on the left of the screen.
- Click on the Program problem, then click on the next available set of repairs named Quick Fix My Program.
- The program will take a minute to run and repair the issues in QuickBooks.
Now restart your PC once the repair process ends.
Going through the fixes we have mentioned here, if you have any issue or query regarding it, dial TFN +1(855)-955-1942. Our advisors will help you fix the QuickBooks crash com error in Windows 11 and will be happy to resolve your queries.